TECHNOLOGY THAT CAN BE USED IN TEACHING AND LEARNING ENGLISH


 In this modern world, English education can be taught in many alternative ways because of the advancement in technology. It can be in the form of video teaching, torture on YouTube, or through zoom meeting, googgle classroom, teams and all these can be excess through laptop, iPad or hand phone, even computers.

Base on my experiences, most of the teaching and learning during this pandemic is through online so I used to spend most of my time using my laptops and phones to excess to the information on the internet or to attend classes. Lectures sometimes use webcam or projectors and screen and even their computers to deliver the lesson through teams, zooms, googgle classroom or via wattsapp.

https://www.technology.pitt.edu/blog/zoom-tips

I also learn a lot when using digital tools like, instagram, YouTube, twitter and some other social media because news things and ideas are always publish. For example, whenever I confused about something or want to find out more in terms of grammar, I used to search is YouTube or go to some other website or blog to clarify myself.

https://graphicmama.com/blog/digital-tools 


Therefore, with the help of computers like mobile phones, laptops and iPad etc.., can enable us as students and teachers to process our teaching and learning activities easily and accurately.




Comments